AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

is there a service agreement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there a service agreement between Google Adwords and the applicant

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is there a service agreement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Julie T,
Thank you for your question. If you could, please provide more detail to your question: is this for a regular Google AdWords account or are you asking about a Google Ad Grants account that is used by nonprofits?

With both, you do agree to certain terms. Is there something specific you were wanting to know?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have checked with my CEO and he would like to know if you had a sample agreement, if so would you be able to provide me with one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are interested in applying for Google Ad Grants account for our non profit organisation.We would just like to know the terms of the agreement. In case there is any specifics in the agreement that would cause conflict of interest for our organisation.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Adwords applicable legal documents are the Terms of Service and Adwords advertising Policy:

https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

In terms of the grant, you will need to agree to a few things and certify that:
I certify that:

• My organization is a registered and recognized 501(c)(3) in the United States.
  • My organization does not discriminate on any unlawful basis in either hiring/employment practices or in the administration of programs and services.
  • My organization does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in hiring/employment practices.
  • My organization may receive this donation under its own policy and applicable laws and regulations; this donation will not negatively impact Google's current or future ability to do business with my organization; and this donation will not be used to corruptly influence any government official to obtain or retain business or any improper advantage.

The above is specific to US based organizations but will be similar in other countries.