Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

how many times an ad will be shown at my BLOG

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please inform me how I will get good add at my BLOG :: xxxxxx for my blog viewers  ? If  my viewers not see good at my blog then my BLOG will not popular to my viewers.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how many times an ad will be shown at my BLOG

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shibaji,
This is the AdWords forum. AdWords is an advertising platform that allows advertisers to display ads on search results and partner sites. Your problem is with AdSense. The publisher network that allows you to place the ads above on your site and earn money.

You should ask your question on the AdSense forum here -https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

They will be able to help you more.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a description on our forums. In order to protect your personal privacy, we have removed any personal details from your post.

Kathleen

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why Publisher Network not allow at my blog place :: xxxxxxxxx
And what is best process to get good add with the help of Publisher Network --------- please inform

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Shibaji,
This is not the place to be spamming your blog links.
As mentioned, ask over on the AdSense forum. They'll give you the exact reason why you're not allowed to use AdSense. This is the AdWORDS forum.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a question on our forums.

Kathleen