how long we can have AdWords grant?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how long we can have AdWords grant?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Sue,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Google Grants is a permanent grant, valid for lifetime. However, please be aware that your Grant could be suspended if you aren't following Ad Grants policies. Here's a great article from our community.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: how long we can have AdWords grant?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sue,

Just to add to Sumanth's answer, one of the important policies to remaining active with Google Ad Grants is the Active account management policy which states:
Google Ad Grantees are required to be actively engaged in the program, meaning that you need to sign in to your account monthly to review your campaign's performance. Additionally, there must be at least one change made to your account every 90 days, based on review of your account performance. Your account is subject to automatic pausing or cancellation without notification if you don't make any changes in your account for over 90 days. All accounts can benefit from continual optimization, and the 90 day policy ensures that you make edits to improve your performance on a consistent basis.

Additionally, you also need to keep the email address for notifications up-to-date to ensure you receive important mandatory updates about the program.

Lastly,
Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.

So while it is not what I would call permanent, I will say that that this is a long term program and I can assure that Google intends to continue the program for the foreseeable future.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for sharing "the 90 day policy", new to me. This explains why our ad grant account seems to have lost its link with adwords express (when we try to create new ads, the adwords account is again missing payment data and is not active). How to get back to the adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when we receive the grants code because now it's my credit card and i can't do advertising and I'm approved to the grants program

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.