AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

how long does it take to get approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I applied for my google ad words grant earlier in January (more than the requisite 7 to 10 business days) and I have not heard back yet if we have been approved. I called the ad words customer service and they could not help me. They said it was a different department.

Is there any way I can find out how much longer it will be and what is holding up the process? I work with other folks who are excited to get started and they are waiting for some word from me and im feeling pressure to get an answer. 

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Melissa F

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.

If the status says "enroll" then go ahead and submit your application again. If it says anything else, please let me know and we can see about escalating it for you.

Re: how long does it take to get approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello! It says Enrollment received.. Thank you for offering to escalate this for me. Have a great day!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Melissa F

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for your help. I have finished the paperwork you asked me for and sent it off to you. I am looking forward to working with you and (hopefully) getting our google ad grant program up and running today or tomorrow!! Smiley Happy