Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

> 120 biz days now. Still no response or updates/confirmation on app

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Grants,

I had submitted an application to Google Grants South Africa towards the end of 2013 (nearly 6 months ago now). When I uploaded the application on the system, with all the required documentation, and then clicked 'submit', I did not receive any acknowledgement of submission or confirmation of my application being received, either on the same Google Grant web page or by e-mail thereafter. 

I had followed up on the Help Forum to find out whether this was normal, and was informed to wait 30-60 days, and was happy to do so (even though it wasn't clear if the application was being processed or had been received). I waited for the 60 days to pass, and after 62 days, I checked in with my Google Grants login and the Help Forum again. NO news on either front.

Robert Coats had suggested I provide him with the non-profit's information, which I had. This was in February. No updates since end of February. I waited another 75 business days, and still no updates or confirmation on the Google Grants application.

Please note that the application was never declined or denied in any way. In fact, there just has been no method to ensure that my application was actually under review. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch. 
Keep well,
Ash Malleck
SANZAF SA
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: > 120 biz days now. Still no response or updates/confirmation o

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ash,

I am going to escalate your issue to our support team. Someone should be in touch soon on this issue.

Kathleen