2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

google grant adword account submission

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted my google ad word grant account for review as of Jan 11, 2015.  Have not heard anything.  Is there a way to check the status?   

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Evelyn B
September 2015

Re: google grant adword account submission

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Evelyn,

The CID you provided earlier did not match the one listed in the system and it looks like there's another Google Ad Grants account (with a CID beginning with 668-***-****) associated with your organization (Affordable and Nice) which is currently active and running on Ad Grants.

That Ad Grants account was created on 9/18/14 and activated on 9/21/14. The last login email used was one matching your first initial and last name.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Evelyn, Welcome to adwords community! Typically, applications are reviewed within 30 days of submission, but this can vary depending on the application volume. Please Double check your email - especially your spam folder. Often the emails end up there. If you didn't get any mail then please follow back up over in the Google Ad Grants Help Forum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I checked the spam folder, it is not there, nor is it in any email.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Evelyn,

You can take these steps to verify the status of the submission:

Sign in to your Google For Nonprofits profile.

Select 'Enrollments'

In the box for Google Ad Grants will either be a blue 'Enroll' button or it will tell you the status of your enrollment.

If it is a blue 'Enroll' button, then your previous enrollment into Ad Grants did not go through for some reason and you will have to resubmit.

If the status says 'Approved' then congratulations, you are approved and your AdWords account is eligible to begin serving ads.

If it says 'rejected' then you will need to follow the instructions listed for Google Ad Grants rejections.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

have already been approved as indicated below.

I do not have a blue enrollment button [because] I have already enrolled and as well as approved for the grant. (See status below. This is from the Google Nonprofit Website)

After being approved, I received an Adword approval email to set up my Adword Account whereby I clearly selected the status as being an AD GRANT. However, my adword account is showing a red banner asking for billing information. The submission was done since January 11, 2015. Adword Account Customer ID # is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Google Ad Grants

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Evelyn,
I have reached out to the Ad Grants team to look into your account. Either myself or a Googler will follow back up with you once we hear something.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Evelyn B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Evelyn,

The CID you provided earlier did not match the one listed in the system and it looks like there's another Google Ad Grants account (with a CID beginning with 668-***-****) associated with your organization (Affordable and Nice) which is currently active and running on Ad Grants.

That Ad Grants account was created on 9/18/14 and activated on 9/21/14. The last login email used was one matching your first initial and last name.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks!

--

[image: facebook.com/affordableandnice]

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Our pleasure. Feel free to reach back out if you need anything else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,
I'm not able to find an account that starts with 668. Also, I do not have a google id with only my first initial and last name. I retrieved all of my emails and none of them has that. Therefore, i can't see where I have an account running. The date you mentioned is probably when it was approved, but i do not have access to any account starting with 668. perhaps this is where the problem is. Can you help me get this resolved?