good ad grant
I sell musicals to raise money for AIDS ORPHANS in Zimbabwe. I do not raise enough income to qualify for charitable status. Mine is a Community Interest Community. I had free adwords with Google from 2009 but 2 years ago they changed their arrangements and closed my account. As a result I lost the bulk of my business. Google has contacted me about Not for profit grants. I tried to apply still cannot access without a charity number.
How can a small company like mine that has charitable aims and is trying to support some of the most vulnerable people on the planet get exemption from this policy?
It has been impossible to contact anyone at Google to discuss this.
good ad grant
Hi @Linda K,
To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organisation must:
- Link your ads to one (and only one) website domain, which should be the same one that was approved in your initial application.
- Actively manage your AdWords account by logging in once a month and making at least one change to your account every 90 days.
- Your ads and keywords should match your organisation’s programmes and services.
- Strictly commercial advertising is prohibited. If you’re promoting products or services, 100% of the proceeds must go directly to supporting your programme.
- Your ads must not link to pages that are primarily composed of links to other websites.
- Your ads may not offer financial products (like mortgages or credit cards), nor can they request donations of cars, boats or other property.
- Your site can’t display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links.
Moreover I don't see Zimbabwe to be listed for Ad Grants.