AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

alternative medicine awareness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm interested to run a non-profit organization that aims to promote the awareness to alternative medicine.

I saw that you don't offer the grant to medical groups but I'm not sure if this organization would be considered as one.

Regards,

Eran.

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trios I
September 2015

Re: alternative medicine awareness

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Trios,
There are nonprofits that promote alternative medicine awareness and education currently in the Ad Grants program. Your eligibility will be based on your IRS NTEE category code and if you are listed as a hospital or medical group or not since hospitals and medical groups are not eligible for the Ad Grants program.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

On the Hebrew forum  you can find many discussions about Grants in Israel and the applicable requirements;
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=iw#!forum/adwords-iw

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
a simple rule of thumb is: do you provide treatment or not.
? If you do then you are likely not be eligible if you do not provide treatment and you only provide education and awareness then you are likely fine.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Trios,
There are nonprofits that promote alternative medicine awareness and education currently in the Ad Grants program. Your eligibility will be based on your IRS NTEE category code and if you are listed as a hospital or medical group or not since hospitals and medical groups are not eligible for the Ad Grants program.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Robert,
The non-profit is about to be registered outside the US, in Israel actually. We don't have the category code system here so how can I tell whether I'm considered a medical group or not?
Thanks again Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

On the Hebrew forum  you can find many discussions about Grants in Israel and the applicable requirements;
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=iw#!forum/adwords-iw

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
a simple rule of thumb is: do you provide treatment or not.
? If you do then you are likely not be eligible if you do not provide treatment and you only provide education and awareness then you are likely fine.