AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am running an AdWords account as a Not For Profit and am seeing the message "Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information".

I see this message in both the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool and in the status flyout report against campaign keywords.

My account has been open for more than a year and reports a status of approved in my For Non Profits dashboard.

I have noted that in similar other threads this issue was resolved for some by accepting Terms and Conditions in Billing. I can't see in my Adwords > Billing anything that I need to accept.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
David

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Watershed B

Hi David - 

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks very much Robert. Form completed.

David

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

David:

Seeing similar issues. How was your issue resolved?