AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Though my org is already accepted for Adgrants but still I am getting this error :- Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information. Customer care officers are also not eligible to help me. Can any one help me here ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Wihret O,

If you have recently set the account up, it will take a week or so for AdWords to catch up with Google Grants and take over billing and remove the billing issue alert. You should receive an email notifying you of this. You cannot remove the issue, since it is a process of the program (just ignore it). If you do anything with the billing, like entering your own billing info, it will negate the Grants program and you will be responsible to pay... so do not do anything. 

You should also be able to log in to your Google Grants account (not AdWords) and see progress there. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got the mail before 7 days. Accepted terms and condition also. But still facing same problem. Talked more than 20 times with the customer care officers but in vain.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Wihret O,

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into your Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.

Please let us know what it says.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Approved

With Regards
*Naresh Kumar Panda,*
<*edited>

This post has been edited by a Community Manager to remove personal information.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Wihret O,

You need to give it more time for AdWords to catch up. You cannot do anything with the billing alert yourself. 

Kind Regards,

James