You guys are VERY helpful
Robert and Kathleen...I just wanted to say THANKS for all your helpful direction. You answers are punctual and focused. We have hit our daily spend for 2 months in a row...and will be submitting the AdGrants Pro application. The struggle is in the month of February, being a short month, we maxed out every day, yet because the spend is limited to 330/day, it is impossible mathmatically to meet the 9900. Can I still submit the application? You will see from our data that we maxed out the spend daily....with a CTR of over 2.5%.
Re: You guys are VERY helpful
Hi Lawrene B,
Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you are finding the forum so helpful!
Congratulations on your success with the Ad Grants program! It certainly sounds like you may be ready to move up to the Gratspro level of the program.
To be eligible to apply, Ad Grantees must meet these requirements:
- Have conversion tracking installed and be successfully tracking at least one conversion. The conversion cannot simply be a page view of your homepage, but be tracking a substantial action such as a newsletter or volunteer sign-up.
- Have hit your monthly budget cap (at least $9900) for at least two different months over the last six months (they don't need to be consecutive months).
- Have maintained an average account level clickthrough-rate (CTR) of 1% or higher over the past 6 month period.
- Submit the online application detailing how you will use the increased advertising grant money.
- Be in good standing with the Google Ad Grants program and abide by our program policies and guidelines.
- Have an authorized representative of the organization who manages the account at minimum on a bi-weekly basis.
- Complete an annual survey and agree to share impact or conversion data.
So even though February is a short month, as long as you have spent at least $9900 in two different months during the past six months, you have met that aspect of the requirements. One of the reasons the policy is written the way it is, is to cover months like February.
So if you meet all of the requirements, you are certainly encouraged to apply.