AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Will my Nonprofit have to Convert to Gsuite for Nonprofits to use Ad Grants?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My nonprofit should be eligible and is very interested in using Google Ad Grants. However, we currently use GSuite for Business and have no interest in converting to Gsuite for Nonprofits. Before embarking on the Ad Grants process, we wanted to be sure our Gsuite wouldn't be automatically changed to the nonprofit version, and that we wouldn't have to register or move over there at any point in order to be eligible for Google Ad Grants.

Thanks!

Rachel

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rachel M

Gsuite is separate from Ad Grants so it will not affect your Gsuite account. Just be sure that when you set up your Ad Grants account that you do it with an email that is NOT tied to a paid Google service. Doing so will not affect your Gsuite account but it could cause your Ad Grants account to be denied since Ad Grant accounts cannot have billing info tied to them.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rachel M

Gsuite is separate from Ad Grants so it will not affect your Gsuite account. Just be sure that when you set up your Ad Grants account that you do it with an email that is NOT tied to a paid Google service. Doing so will not affect your Gsuite account but it could cause your Ad Grants account to be denied since Ad Grant accounts cannot have billing info tied to them.