4.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Why were we denied?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work with the Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research.  We are a 501C3.  Were we denied because you consider this a medical group?  Otherwise, I cannot figure it out.  We are a fully accredited non-profit and we are almost ten years active.  While we raise money to help save kids with cancer, I am surprised that we would fall into the medical group category. Thank you, Elaine Kay

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why were we denied?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rally R - Sorry to hear about the denial. I recognize how frustrating that can be when you feel that you meet the eligibility requirements. 

According to your GuideStar profile, your listed NTEE category codes are not any of the ones that would be classified as a hospital or medical group. So, at first glance, it is hard to say why you may have been denied.

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why were we denied?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rally R - Sorry to hear about the denial. I recognize how frustrating that can be when you feel that you meet the eligibility requirements. 

According to your GuideStar profile, your listed NTEE category codes are not any of the ones that would be classified as a hospital or medical group. So, at first glance, it is hard to say why you may have been denied.

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.