AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I agree to the terms and conditions?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently got approved for Google ad grants and got the email to start with accepting the terms and conditions. When I go to the terms and conditions finder I can only read select mine and read them. 

Where can I find the terms and conditions that I can accept??

Thanks, 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark U
June 2016

Re: Where can I agree to the terms and conditions?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark U

To accept the terms and conditions, just go to the Billing Summary page and follow the steps.

There should also be a red banner across the top of your AdWords interface that is guiding you to that page as well. If not, do not worry, just go to the billing page as I mentioned above, you will see it there.

Also, while there you will also be prompted to set up your email to receive invoices - these are $0 invoices but it does allow your organization to see and track the monthly value of Ad Grant.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mark,

@RobertCoats is our expert for Google Grant. He will guide you.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I hope to hear from @RobertCoats. I can't figure out where to accept the terms!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark U
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark U

To accept the terms and conditions, just go to the Billing Summary page and follow the steps.

There should also be a red banner across the top of your AdWords interface that is guiding you to that page as well. If not, do not worry, just go to the billing page as I mentioned above, you will see it there.

Also, while there you will also be prompted to set up your email to receive invoices - these are $0 invoices but it does allow your organization to see and track the monthly value of Ad Grant.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Awesome, my issue was that I was on the wrong account when accepting.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have the red banner in my Adwords account but when I click it nothing happens, it does not load a page or popup. I have tried in multiple browsers and do not have a popup blocker. I have also just been approved for the Adwords Grant but ca't use it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the same boat. I'm logged in but there is no red banner and when I click on the billing & payments tab, I get a blank screen.

N/A
# 8
N/A

Same thing here, I get a blank screen on the Billing & Payments tab. Please advise. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My question is for @RobertCoats. I did as you suggested but when I get to the billing page All I can see is the header and the red banner asking to accept the terms and conditions. The rest of the page is blank. I tried on several browsers, on different computers, I tried to disconnect and reconnect from Google account associated with my Ad grants but nothing seems to make it work. Any idea?

Thanks!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, same here. There is technical problem because i see blank screen too, on every ad grants account billing page.

In Chrome console we can see javascript error:

ybfEvcd