AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

What is meant by the term "Medical Groups" for AdGrants?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the AdGrants Guidelines, it says "hospitals and medical groups" are not eligible for a grant. What determines a medical group? The charity I work with ships salvaged and repaired medical equipment and clean medical supplies to medical partners and hospitals in other countries. They do not perform any medical work themselves - they simply collect, salvage, or receive via donations the medical supplies and equipment, and then ship it to places in need. Does this organization qualify for a Google AdGrant?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What is meant by the term "Medical Groups" for AdGrants?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Grace,
Welcome to the community. Primarily, 'medical groups' covers those that provide health care services. From your description, your nonprofit very well could be eligible and you are highly encouraged to apply. The application process itself into Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) only takes a few minutes and confirmation is within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Grace,
Welcome to the community. Primarily, 'medical groups' covers those that provide health care services. From your description, your nonprofit very well could be eligible and you are highly encouraged to apply. The application process itself into Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) only takes a few minutes and confirmation is within 24 hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is option for medical care within( Type of Charitable Organisation) and after submit your form please Write an essay on how your organisation plans to utilise AdWords to drive social impact. After that it will surely approve your account because you are doing good charity work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, very useful.
My problem is that the inscription wasn't accepted due to I presented my association improperly as "Medical group" (we are a group of medicians volunteers that organize surgery mission for poor people in America latina).
Now I don't find how change the initial petition to Ad Grants Italy for getting the autorization.
Thanks in advance.
Riccardo F