AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome Google Ad Grants to the AdWords Community!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

The Google Ad Grants Community has merged with the AdWords Community to connect individuals and Grantees in one place to ask questions and receive timely responses. Previously Google Ad Grants had two separate forums under Google Ad Grants and Google for Nonprofits. We wanted to make it easier for individuals to connect in a single forum centered around AdWords with a board specifically dedicated to Ad Grants. Here you will find information on everything from eligibility to the application process to troubleshooting and account optimization. Please note that the old Ad Grants forum is no longer managed and will officially sunset in July.

Lastly, we are excited to introduce Top Contributor Robert Coats to the AdWords Community! He has been an incredible resource for all Ad Grants related questions and we know he will be a great asset here as well. Please join us in welcoming him and the Ad Grants team and feel free to explore the new category and jump into the discussion! For more general AdWords questions please visit the AdWords Community page.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome Google Ad Grants to the AdWords Community!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yeay!
Welcome Robert (profile link is broken!) and team. REALLY looking forward to having you on board and to learning boat loads from you guys.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks for the welcome Dave! It is great to be over here with the AdWords crew! And thanks for pointing out the broken links!

Ariane, the links above are missing the : after the https

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One additional question for you .. can ad grants accounts run product listing ads?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Brian,

We are always glad to answer your questions but please refrain from posting the same question in multiple threads - thank you!

Please see my response to your question here.

All the best,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I work for a non-profit and we use Google Ad Grants. So one of our ad's, has 4 hyperlinks underneath it - but when I go into the ad in Ad Words to try and find these, they don't appear. Two of these are broken and one is very old. How do I get google to re-index my ad to link to four website sectionals of my choice?