AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to accept Terms and Conditions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My organization has been accepted for Google Ad grants. The email said: 'Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Google Ad Grants program! Please log into your AdWords account and accept the AdWords Terms and Conditions so that your ads can start serving.'

For accepting the same, I opened my adwords express account, and clicked on the red bar which said 'Terms and Conditions changes Action required: To continue using Google AdWords, you'll need to review and accept your Terms and Conditions.' Upon clicking this, I see a popup with the Terms & Conditions. There is a submit button, which is faded out and not clickable. Also, at the bottom of the popup, it reads: You do not have permission to accept these terms and conditions.

I have been trying since yesterday, but is hasn't changed for me, be it in Chrome, Mozilla, or Safari. 

Need help to figure out how to get this done.

PS: It also seems that the ad I created has started serving already. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to accept Terms and Conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Souradeep P

Are you still running into these issues? If so can you please provide a screenshot of the pop up?

Also, can you confirm that your ads are showing impressions and clicks and can you verify that no credit card or billing information has been added to the account?

Re: Unable to accept Terms and Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here

2017-09-14_09-10-36.png