Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Two websites in one account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

we're promoting one website and we would like to promote together one hotel which owns NGO.

Is it possible to promote commercial presentation as a hotel? Everything goes to charity.

Thanks

Tomas

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tomas,

Technically, yes, you can promote more than one website within an account.  That said, this is only applicable when these are for the same business entity.  

You don't want to promote client A and client B in the same account.  Set them up separately, with separate accounts and separate billing configurations.  

I may have misunderstood what you're after here but I'm responding to your your subject.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Ugh - Just realized this was for a grants account...you probably need to disregard what I just posted. 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Re: Two websites in one account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Tomas M

A couple of points here:

1) multiple websites are only allowed to be included within the Ad Grants account once they have been approved. Once those websites have been approved, then yes, you are able to advertise those additional websites within the single Ad Grants account.

2) however, what is not allowed within an Ad Grants account is commercial advertising. A hotel would be considered commercial advertising. To run ads for the hotel you will need to set up a standard AdWords account.

Beyond that, all of Tommy's recommendations apply.