Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Two accounts Adwords and Grants and remarketing campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello to everyone!

I have a doubt about setting a remarketing campaign for one nonprofit. They have an account Grants with a budget 329 USD/day which hey spent fully. Then one account Adwords which they use rarely just for campaigns with higher competition. 

We would like to test a remarketing Adwords campaign for the first time with a small budget.

My question is if I need an extra budget to acquire the cookies from Adwords campaign or if the remarketing tag will be collecting cookies from our Grants account as well?

The both accounts is for one and same domaine only.

Thank you for your answers!!

Have a gret day,

Kaci

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kat G
October 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kaci,

Great question!

The remarketing tag will collect cookies from all visitors to your website. That includes people who came from your Grants account as well as people who come from your paid AdWords account and all other channels (Google Organic, Facebook, Direct, etc.).

Kudos on the strategy. Using remarketing in addition to Google Grants is a smart move.

I hope that helps!

John

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kat G
October 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kaci,

Great question!

The remarketing tag will collect cookies from all visitors to your website. That includes people who came from your Grants account as well as people who come from your paid AdWords account and all other channels (Google Organic, Facebook, Direct, etc.).

Kudos on the strategy. Using remarketing in addition to Google Grants is a smart move.

I hope that helps!

John