1.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to enroll in G4NP: Erghhhh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I set up an application Google tells me "we have sent your request for administrative access to the current administrator(s)".  Sure enough a confirmation request shows up at our home office:Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.45.39 AM.png

Next we sign into Google with exactly that email and use the account/home link provided.  That takes us to a page that says This account has no organizations associated with it.  So there is no way to confirm the new application.  Help please, as our Ad Grant threatens to go into limbo if we're not fully switched over by end of March.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Problem enrolling into Google for Non-Profits: Long forgotten account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I suspect we may have a dormant account at Google for nonprofits, so when we try to create a new application, it sends a confirmation request (which we receive) that requires us to log into our long forgotten account, which we can't do.  There seems to be no way around this.  And, of course, Google for nonprofits provides no contact information for people who can't log in.

Trying to enroll in G4NP: Erghhhh

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to submit the form for access issues. 

Kind Regards,

James