Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Terms and Conditions bug?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My NGO got accepted into the AdWords Grant programme, but in order to set up the ads I need to accept the terms and conditions. The "terms and conditions fix it button" on the AdWords express homepage is not working though, it just redirects me on the home page. Terms and conditions finder only gives me the text, but no option to confirm my compliance with them. Where can I do so?
I have the red banner in my Adwords account but when I click it nothing happens, it does not load a page or popup. I have tried in multiple browsers and do not have a popup blocker. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There isn't a known issue with the red banner/"Fix It" button for accepting the Terms and Conditions. I wonder if you can try this workaround to access the T&Cs:

1. In your account, click on the setting cog in the top right corner

2. Go to Billing

3. You should see a similar red bar at the top of this page, with linked text "review and accept" the terms and conditions.

Please let me know if this works!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

I've tried this before and I did re-try it again now, in Safari and Google Chrome. It is not working for some reason. When I click on the red fix it banner, it always just refreshes the page, whether it is on the main page or on billing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Adam M

The "bug" should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It still isn't working for me! Not sure how to proceed.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Kristin S

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I also have the same problem.

I have the red bar but the link on it takes me to a blank page so I cannot accept T&C.

Need some help.

Thanks in advance

Erkam