5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Technical error linked account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I applied for a Google Adwords Grant but I keep getting a email saying that I need to replace my linked email with a new one.   

Currently the email I'm using is linked to our YouTube and I need one that is unlinked.   When I try to re-enroll with the new one, I still get rejected.  How do I resolve the error?

Thanks,

Sean 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Technical error linked account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sean N

Be sure that you sign up with an email that is not linked to YouTube or AdWords.

If you are signing up with a "clean" email address and still running into issues, let me know and I can see about escalating for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Technical error linked account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sean N

Be sure that you sign up with an email that is not linked to YouTube or AdWords.

If you are signing up with a "clean" email address and still running into issues, let me know and I can see about escalating for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert,

I've actually been having the same exact problem - I create an entirely new email address, unliked to adwords or youtube, and applied to the Google Grant. Enrollment was rejected due to a technical error - same one as above. I'm not sure what to do next or where we went wrong!

Thanks,

Amy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Technical error is very common now a days. i have seen many people facing this issue here in adwords community. 
i am still waiting for response from adwords about it