AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Subdomain Referrals - Not excluding Domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Morning,

With the AdWords Grant we need to exclusively link to the website domain approved during the application process.

Can we use a subdomain of the main domain?

For example I would like my donors to have a different online experience with my organization than people who are seeking funding.

My approved URL:

www.csd-i.org

Can I link AdWords ads to:

donor.csd-i.org?

and:

grantseeker.csd-i.org?

...to differentiate the two audiences and still stay qualified for the AdWords Grant?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Magee

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim M
December 2015

Re: Subdomain Referrals - Not excluding Domain

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

Yes, you can certainly use subdomains with your Ad Grants account, just be sure that the sub-domain supports the mission as you outlined in your original application to the Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) program and that it continues to meet all of the eligibility requirements of the Ad Grants program.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I should clarify that the idea is for the donor.csd-i.org subdomain would link to a different website exclusively for donors.

Thanks again.

Tim
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim M
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

Yes, you can certainly use subdomains with your Ad Grants account, just be sure that the sub-domain supports the mission as you outlined in your original application to the Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) program and that it continues to meet all of the eligibility requirements of the Ad Grants program.