3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create an AdWords Grant account and link it to an existing Google for Nonprofits account. I have been told that I am an administrator of the Nonprofits account but when I go to sign in, it says "This account has no organizations associated with it". Is there something else that needs to be done other than making me an administrator? 

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Skylar,

You need to sign in here: https://www.google.com/nonprofits/account/home?hl=en with the same email you register for the NonProfit program?. If this message still appears, I would suggest you to Contact at Google support center

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. We were able to sort this out. It was a permissions issue on my side. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Skylar, could you elaborate on the permissions issue as I am having the same problem. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was told by our administrator:

"I added you as an administrator for <ourdomain.org>'s Google for Nonprofit account. Apparently, that is different from having administrator rights for <ourdomain.org>."

Once that change was made, I was able to complete the AdWords Grant enrollment. 

Re: Sign up for AdWords Grants with existing Nonprofit Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Skylar, I managed to find what you are talking about. It appears you can be a  Non-profit account that can sign up to different things such as G-Suites and AdWords. I assumed it was all tied into G-Suites!