5.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

our organization has been participating in the Google for Nonprofits program for over a year and I now want to also enroll the organization in the Ad Grants program. I have completed all steps but have hit a wall with the "Submit your account for review" step. The link brings me to the registration page (https://www.google.com/nonprofits/account/signup/at?hl=en) where, when I enter our token, I get forwarded to a page that says "Request Administrative Privileges for an Existing Organization". Since I am using the same user I used to set up the Google for Nonprofits account in the first place and there is no mention of the Ad Grants program on this page I am a bit confused.

Is there another way to submit the AdWords account (that I have already set up) for review?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers, Benjamin

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Re: Sign up for Ad Grants with existing Nonprofit Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Benjamin G

To enroll in G4NP products such as Ad Grants, you must be logged in to a Google account that is an administrator for the G4NP profile of the organization. 

If the Google account that you are using is not an administrator on the organizationsame G4NP account then the system will have you request to be an administrator of that account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Re: Sign up for Ad Grants with existing Nonprofit Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Benjamin G

To enroll in G4NP products such as Ad Grants, you must be logged in to a Google account that is an administrator for the G4NP profile of the organization. 

If the Google account that you are using is not an administrator on the organizationsame G4NP account then the system will have you request to be an administrator of that account.