AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Search Ads Approved but not Showing at mobile device. IOS and and Android. Please Help~

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently i have create a new ads, its can show at computer device and ipad device but its not showing at phone device. may i know what is the problem? or did i miss something out?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Search Ads Approved but not Showing at mobile device. IOS and and Android. Please Help~

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackie K,

As you have created new text ads, it must be ETA.

In ETA, there is no such option for deceive preference, your ad will be shown on all the devices(computers, tablets and mobile devices will full browsers).

In rare cases, mobile bids are sometimes higher than other devices. I would recommend to raise bids or better would be using the bid adjustments for mobile devices.

Use the Ad preview tool to check the ads in real time by selecting the Mobile device with full browser(from device filter).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Jackie, 

You can also check your bids for different devices through your Campaign Settings. I'd ensure that your Mobile is set to a minimum of +0%. If your budget allows, you can always raise it to 10% to ensure it shows well. 

As @Archit mentions, please use the Ad Preview Tool and set the device preference to mobile. That way your account isn't skewed by false results from you searching for your own ad.