AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

School for Autism

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is a school for Autism eligible for Google Grants?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adi S
September 2015

Re: School for Autism

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Correct. If your IRS NTEE category code is listed as a school then you are not eligible, regardless of student body.

A simple test however is to go ahead and apply. Your organization might not be listed as a school but instead as an organization that assists with learning disabilities. The application takes less than 5 minutes and you haven't answered back in less than 24 hours.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Adi

Welcome to the community.

To assess eligibility and how to apply for a Google grant, please see the following link

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46115?hl=en-GB

All the best and very best of luck with your campaigns Smiley Happy

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did read this, so it does not matter what type of school. They do not qualify based on the following information below.
Not one of the following:
1. Governmental entity or organisation
2. Hospital or health care organisation
3. School, childcare centre, academic institution or university (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible).
Am I correct?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adi S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Correct. If your IRS NTEE category code is listed as a school then you are not eligible, regardless of student body.

A simple test however is to go ahead and apply. Your organization might not be listed as a school but instead as an organization that assists with learning disabilities. The application takes less than 5 minutes and you haven't answered back in less than 24 hours.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Good luck with the application Adi!

James