star_border
Highlighted

San Francisco Ad Grants Training Event

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got an email to register for this San Francisco Ad Grants Training event but:

1) The date on the email says: Event Details: May 24 - 9 am to 12:30 pm but the RSVP link has: May 24, 2018 - May 31, 2018?

2) It says I'm not registered until I get a confirmation, when will the confirmation come? The event is next week and I need to get approval and plan travel but I can't until registration is confirmed.

Please advise.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tiffany C
1w

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @TiffanyC,

I'll double-check the link but the workshop is May 24 at 9a.  I've edited out the link to sign-up as this event is invite only due to space restrictions.  Our confirmations will be sent on Friday but if you could provide me your organization name, I can try to send you a message earlier.

Best,

Michelle

In addition to engaging with us through our online community forum, this short video offers a policy overview. Members of the Ad Grants team offer educational live streams (past videos), hands-on local workshops, office hours, and personalized account tips. To receive inv...Customized Performance & Suggestions and Special Offers emails. We've also opened up new communities in French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’d like volunteer help with your account, read about our recently launched Online Challenge Program through partner universities.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tiffany C
1w

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @TiffanyC,

I'll double-check the link but the workshop is May 24 at 9a.  I've edited out the link to sign-up as this event is invite only due to space restrictions.  Our confirmations will be sent on Friday but if you could provide me your organization name, I can try to send you a message earlier.

Best,

Michelle

In addition to engaging with us through our online community forum, this short video offers a policy overview. Members of the Ad Grants team offer educational live streams (past videos), hands-on local workshops, office hours, and personalized account tips. To receive inv...Customized Performance & Suggestions and Special Offers emails. We've also opened up new communities in French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’d like volunteer help with your account, read about our recently launched Online Challenge Program through partner universities.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! Our organization is VIVA Physicians.