AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Russia. Conditions for russian non-profit. What documents do you need?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are russian nonprofit organisation and we passed by all conditions for our country https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility.html

But our request were declined because Google can`t "check status" of our organisation. So what documents we need to post for partisipating in the program?

We post certificate of registration us as non-government organization. Non-government organization don`t pay taxes by LAW for there authorized activity - not by special tax inspectorate document! So  tax inspectorate can`t give any documents about it!

So what documents do we need to send for participating in Google Grants?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Russia. Conditions for russian non-profit. What documents do you n

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nobody can help?

Re: Russia. Conditions for russian non-profit. What documents do you n

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Oleg,

The application for Russian Ad Grants can be found here: https://support.google.com/grants/contact/adgrants_application?hl=ru

My translation may be a little off but you will need documentation if you answer "Yes" to the following question:

"Does your organization have a tax exemption granted to the Federal Tax Service? * *"

There is also the request of your Number INN (10 digits) and Twin CAT (9 digits). I am not familiar with INN or Twin CAT and as mentioned, the translation may be off but they should be the governing bodies that determine nonprofit status in Russia. As in the USA, I am sure there are multiple types of nonprofits in Russia, and also like in the USA, not all of them are eligible for Ad Grants - only those that meet certain criteria and are registered as a specific charity type.