AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Resubmission Pending for 2 weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We submitted our AdWords Grant application 3 weeks ago and it was denied within 48 hours.  We corrected the error and resubmitted. It's now been almost two weeks and we've heard nothing. Could someone assist us on a resubmitted application? I'd be happy to provide contact info and ID info to get this resolved.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jennifer M

When you log into your Google For Nonprofits profile and go to the products page you will see the current status listed under Ad Grants. Please let me know what it says there.

Also, be sure to reply to the application verification email that was sent by Google to the email listed on the organization's website that you are applying for.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jennifer M

When you log into your Google For Nonprofits profile and go to the products page you will see the current status listed under Ad Grants. Please let me know what it says there.

Also, be sure to reply to the application verification email that was sent by Google to the email listed on the organization's website that you are applying for.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Robert, It just says "Application Received".

I responded back to the email and was referred to this forum for assistance. I also attempted to go through my Partner rep after that who had no idea who to contact. I also attempted to connect with someone thru my AdWords MCC (which has worked in the past) and was referred back here as well.

(It's been a while since I've been on here but thank you for responding Robert. In the past, I've been able to email in and get a response on an account. Unfortunately, this month I had two accounts I've been trying to get activated (this one for the AdWords account and another to get access to their non-profit account after an employee left)and haven't been able to make progress on either one.) (Enter my sad face.)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Jennifer M

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.