2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like many others, I have been denied access to the Ad Grants and have not been given any reason. My charity meets every requirement and the adwords account has been setup perfectly. Does anyone have any advice that helped fix the issue? I have already contacted adwords support and the leader of this forum (Robert Coates) over 7 days ago and still have no response.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Todd J,

If you have pending help with Robert, let's have him continue. He is our Ad Grants expert and is here to help.

@RobertCoats... are you available to review this, sir?

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Todd J

If I have missed your earlier post, my apologies. However, it appears that this is the first post you have had under your profile. If you posted under a different profile and I missed it, again, my apologies. 

If you have been "denied access to Ad Grants" then you received a rejection email, what did that email state?

Re: Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have not previously posted in this forum, however I filled out the form that you have everyone fill out for help. I did that on October 17th. The email rejection did not give any reason, only said:

Hello,
Thank you for applying to the Google Ad Grants program and for submitting your AdWords account for review.  While your organization has been approved, we cannot activate your account for the reason(s) below.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Todd J

I found the form response that you had filled out and have now replied. If you need further assistance, please let me know.