AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Registering for Google Non Profits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently received an email asking me to register with TechSoup to receive a validation code so that my organisation can continue to enjoy its Google Non for Profits Grant. I have endeavoured to do so, only to be told that my organisation is already registered with TechSoup’s TT Exchange. When I tried to login in I was told that I was not authorized to access this page. I then tried emailing 'customerservice@ctxchange.org' only to have my email bounce-back. Is this a scam? If not who or what email address do I contact at Google Non Profit to ensure that my organisation does not lose its Google Adwords Grant? Any advice would be greatly received.

Many thanks,

Paul.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out. 

To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organization must:

- Link your ads to one (and only one) website domain, which should be the same one that was approved in your initial application.

- Actively manage your AdWords account by logging in once a month and making at least one change to your account every 90 days.

- Your ads and keywords should match your organization’s programs and services.

- Strictly commercial advertising is prohibited. If you’re promoting products or services, 100% of the proceeds must go directly to supporting your program.

- Your ads must not link to pages that are primarily composed of links to other websites.

- Your ads may not offer financial products (like mortgages or credit cards), nor can they request donations of cars, boats, or other property.

- Your site can’t display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links.

If you are having trouble accessing your Google for Nonprofits account, you can request access using these instructions. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want my organization to have a google website , so how do I  have that website 

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner