AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Reminder to Google Ad Grantees: Enroll in the Google for Nonprofits program before the 31st Mar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Hello, our organisation is a little confused. We have followed the instructions on your email, but it says we are already enrolled to Google for Nonprofits. We submitted the application form anyway, as we were worried about the 31st cut-off date, and it now says that this is pending and someone will get back to us within 14 days.

We don't know if we need to set up a campaign in the meantime to complete the application, or wait to hear from you before proceeding? We have seen these instructions and are a little unclear: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689506

Thanks very much. 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reminder to Google Ad Grantees: Enroll in the Google for Nonprofits program before the 31st Mar

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to help. 

Your application is currently under review. Since you sent your application in prior to the 31st cut-off date, you are in the clear if you meet all the other criteria for Google Ad Grants. 

You will hear from the Google Ad Grants team once they have reviewed your application. 

If you have other questions, please let me know. -Elle