AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Problems with account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!
I have a problem wiht one account that is allready aproved (I have the confirmation email from google), but when I log in it asks me for billing information. Everything is set in dolars, and 2 dolars max per click etc., but there was something I did wrong during the process and I dont know how to fix it now.
In Spain (where this account was created) we dont have a google grants specific atenction department, and from google adwords department they say they can´t do anything for me .
Can somebody help me? any advice will be very welcome!
Thank you and have a nice day,
Julia

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problems with account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Julia,

Do you mean you are asked to fill billing info despite ads being served?
Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, exactly.
But the account is settled correctly with the requirments of dolars, etc.
What do you think?

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Here's a similar thread I'd recommend reading. If you've set up the account as per guidelines, clearing your cache-cookies should help get rid of that page.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth!

Thank you so much for taking the time to try to solve this.
I allready tried to clear the browser for the cookies etc. but it looks like its another problem.
And I allready sent the account to review and its aprobed. But it just shows up this red banner asking to enter the billing information and saying that the account is not active. But when I try to register again, the web says "your aplication is aprobbed" and I can´t do nothing else.
I helped other organizations to apply for this program and never had this problem... I think I made a mistake when I registred and made it two times; one withe the grants link, and one with the wrong link (for normal payd ads) and now its somehow mixted up... But I am no expert Smiley Frustrated so I´m really lost...
Thanks,
Julia

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Let's ask the grants expert @RobertCoats Smiley Happy

Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Dirección L

From what you are describing, it sounds like it might be an issue of still needing to accept the terms and conditions before it will run and clear out the "enter billing" message.

To do so, simply go to the billing summary page and then follow the prompts listed there for accepting the terms and conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good morning Robert!
Thank you very much for your reply.
Thats what I thought, but when I go to the billing page, it asks me for my bank details, and doesnt give me the option to accept the terms and conditions as I did with other accounts. Also, the red banner is not the same as with the other aprobed grants accounts (that one I think usually mentions that you account is not active and you have to click here to finish the process) , but this one says "please enter your billing information", and more like the ones that appear on the google ads normal accounts. Thats what I think at least :/
Thank you! and hopefully we can fix this Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,
I have some new information that i just received from google ads. I hope you can give me some help with this issue, because they told me there is nothing else they can do about it.
It looks like when I made the process to register this account, I mixed the given ID or email with another account from another charity that I was doing the application for at the same time (I try to help as a volunteer this charities -there is another post I just made this morning with this same issue called "Account suspended"). So, the system received mixed information of two different accounts. Both emails of this two accounts received the confirmation/welcome/congratulations email from google grants, but none of them was able to be used. One of those accounts was suspended, and the other simply doesnt work (it asks for the billing information as I told you).
What could I do? I hope there is something we can do to fix this, because it was just a mistake from my side during the registration process and after that, I received wrong advice from the google ads suport (they told me to change the administrator but after doing this, one account was suspended).
Thank you so much. Any advice will be very welcome! I feel very lost and sorry to have caused this troubles to this two charities Smiley Frustrated