AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Pretty confused as to the best way to go about setting up adgrants

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, I'm a little confused as to the best way to set up ad grants for our local Harm Reduction Alliance. Our board of directors is also weary that adgrants will end up costing the non profit money. If i could get a phone call that'd be great <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. thank you so much!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pretty confused as to the best way to go about setting up adgrants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @David D

To get started, all you have to do is just follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide and you will be fine. 

An no, the Ad Grant will NOT end up costing you money as long as you set the account up as an Ad Grant and do not enter any billing information during set up (as described in the Account Creation Guide listed above) or if you hire a third party agency to manage the account for you. But even then, the Ad Grant itself still has no cost associated with it, only the fees to the agency you may hire.

Lastly, to protect your privacy, please remove your phone number since Google does not call directly.