AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Our organization was approved, but account is not activated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think we may be having a similar issue as well.  

We applied for the Adgrant under our overarching org's 501c3 and we were accepted.

But, we wanted to advertise the brand under that org that is governed by the same 501c3 and EIN.

After reading the guidelines, we decided to reapply with the brand specifically.  The brand was accepted for the Google for Nonprofits, but then Adgrants is "under review".  We received an "Action Required" response:

"Your ads lead to an irrelevant website - Your ads must lead to a functioning website with relevant content to share information about your nonprofit organization and the charitable programs and services you offer. Visit the links below for our website requirement and the destination URL policy pages to learn more."

Nothing was wrong with the link we put in the ad. I am wondering where we go from here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Our organization was approved, but account is not activated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joi P

This issue is a bit different so I moved it to its own individual thread.

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Our organization was approved, but account is not activated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - sent you the info