Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Our organization was approved, but account is not activated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We received the following message:

"Thank you for applying to the Google Ad Grants program and for submitting your AdWords account for review. While your organization has been approved, we cannot activate your account for the reason(s) below.
Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines. For details on your country's requirements, click the "Eligibility & charity status" link shown for your country: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1705991."

We are a nonprofit community chorus, a 501c3 organization, so we do not understand why this has happened.

Can someone advise what has gone wrong & what we need to do, please?

Regards,
Bob B.
President
Longmont Chorale, Inc.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Adwords A,

What do you see when you log in to your Google For Nonprofits profile and go to the products page? There you will see the status of your application listed beneath the Ad Grants section with more info.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've just resubmitted & will post results.  There may have been 2 overlapping applications at the time, and I'm reading that could have been the cause.

Thank you very much for replying!  Sorry for my delay - I was tied up with several important items & couldn't circle back to this issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ive found that about a month ago Google has started scraping the website when you submit a page for google ad grants for an email address. They then send a verification google form to that email that must be filed out before you can get approved. If it isn't completed in 10 days you get this very vague response. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adwords A
November 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I retried, & we made it this time!  :0)

Thank you for your help in replying!

~Bob Balsman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Jason

I want to ask you are you sure about that as we submitted our application twice for ad grants enrollment and we got the same rejection email after 10 days .