AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Our Organization was approved for Ad Grants, but the Red Enter Billing Info Message still shows?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

My Non-profit organization was just approved today for the Google Grant program and we're very excited! I submitted my first ad for review. 

However, the red bar at the top is still showing that the account is not active, and needs billing info entered. I understand this should not the case now that we are approved? 

Any answers greatly appreciated, thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Our Organization was approved for Ad Grants, but the Red Enter Billing Info Message still shows?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do this, go to the billing section and accept terms and conditions. DO NOT enter any billing information - just accept T&Cs. Let me know the results.

Also, in the billing section it should show "This Account Not Billed" or something similar. Let me know if it reads something different.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do this, go to the billing section and accept terms and conditions. DO NOT enter any billing information - just accept T&Cs. Let me know the results.

Also, in the billing section it should show "This Account Not Billed" or something similar. Let me know if it reads something different.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I submit it's asking for payment info, saying to enter credit card info. I've already got a payments profile linked to this account for Google play developer account for my company, I can only create new payment profile, or use the one on file. I haven't authorized the use of this payment profile, or entered any other credit card info. Is this the problem?

Edit: I deleted the payments profile, still asking me for credit card info before I can submit my acceptance of terms.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Once your AdWords account is created, you still need to enroll in Ad Grants and submit your AdWords account for review.

• Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
      Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account which is the account that you used when you first applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you used to create your Google Ad Grants account which you’re enrolling.
    • Click the ‘Sign up now’ button.
    • Click the ‘Enroll’ button beneath Google Ad Grants.
    • Confirm that your AdWords account is configured correctly
      If you followed the Ad Grants Account Creation Guide it should be but here is your chance to double check before submitting.
    • Enter the customer ID of the AdWords account you created in the form field and complete the form.
    • Click ‘Enroll’.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already enrolled and been approved. The problem is that after approved enrollment, the red request billing strip is still up. I believe the ad account was setup wrong because I had a previous payment account already setup on here for Google Play Developer fees. Is there a way to re-enroll again with another account? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Think I have solved it. I added a new account as an admin for the Goole Non-Profit account and deleted the admin account that had payment info. This transferred ownership of the ad account too it seems. Was able to approved terms and conditions and ads are now running.