Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Optimize Your Ad Grants with AdWords Express - now in 15 more countries

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Last fall, we rolled out AdWords Express for Google Ad Grants in several countries. Today, we’re bringing AdWords Express to grantees in 15 more countries so that more nonprofits across the world can now take advantage of AdWords Express to quickly and easily manage their AdWords campaigns.

AdWords Express is designed for low maintenance campaign setup and management.If you don't have time to manage your Google Ad Grants and want more automated optimization, then this might be a good fit for you.

Benefits of using AdWords Express include:

• Create an online ad quickly and easily.

• Attract more users to your website orGoogle+ page.

• Minimal ongoing management necessary. AdWords Express runs and automatically optimizes your ads for you.

• Similar to AdWords, you can reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).

• Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.

You'll need a Google Grants account to get started with AdWords Express. If you already have a Google Ad Grants account, you can sign up for AdWords Express by following the instructionshere. If you're new to Google Grants, check out these instructions on how to apply for the program and get access to AdWords Express.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MikeJohnston (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: Optimize Your Ad Grants with AdWords Express - now in 15 more coun

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Len,

Please see my reply to your other post here.

All the best,

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Awesome. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great news!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where can we find a volunteer that knows how this all works. Being an average person not sure our ad creations will work as is

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MikeJohnston (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Len,

Please see my reply to your other post here.

All the best,

# 6
Ad Grants Featured Contributor

There are some good places to find volunteers with tech and marketing skills who know AdWords:

http://www.idealist.org/

http://skillsforchange.com/

https://charityithelp.org.uk (UK)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Can you please point me in the right direction about getting a Google Ad Grants ad established?  I have entered all the info for the proposed ad, but get stuck at the billing section.  Do I need to complete the billing section even though we will not be charged (as we are a recipient of Google Ad grants)?  I have used AdWords Express to setup the ad, and it is very quick.  Just struggling now to get it to go live, as I have not followed all steps correctly it seems....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I read that the same account login  -- user name and password (u/p) --  is necessary for Google for Nonprofit users Google Ad Grants and Adwords Express accounts. I recently became the "new" and sole admin for our organization's Google for Nonprofit account. On the GFN Enrollments tab, it said our Google Ad Grants status is approved. But I do not know how to access the approved account. There is a button to get started with Adwords Express, but how can I get started if we need the u/p for the Ad Grants account?

I'm guessing I make a request to Google to take over the Ad Grants account for our organization and the process will be similar to gaining access to the Google for Nonprofits account. But where do I start - should I call Google Adwords? Thank you for showing me the way!