Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Optimization adwords express for adgrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I tried to find a support contact with google but i didn't get it, so i write here my question to community Smiley Happy

Our association Out of the Box has just been accepted by Google Adgrants program. What a huge news.... 

So now, as I know a little bit how classical adwords works, i would like to know if I can use adwords instead of adwords express ? Is that possible without re passing the Google Adgrants program certification ?

If not, then I will have to optimize the Adwords Express that i don't really know...

For example, i don't know how to add keywords...

And when I design my announce, for example "product and service" i want to spread on Google Adgrants (so for our case, it's not product or service but information..), i just have choice in a drop down list which is quite limited.... how can i completely design my announces ?

Sorry for my english... i am french Smiley Happy

Thank you in advance to the community Smiley Happy

See you 

Jordan

Association Out of the Box

1 Expert replyverified_user

Optimization adwords express for adgrants

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! We'd be happy to help you get going in the right direction. 

That is huge news. Big congratulations! We hope the ad grants will help your nonprofit grow. 

To clarify, you can use either AdWords or AdWords Express. Express is more of an option if you think that you and your organization don't have the time or the expertise to manage traditional AdWords. You can learn more about using Express for your Ad Grants account here.

For clarification, in Express you don't have traditional keywords, instead you have search phrases. You can learn more about how to manage search phrases in Express here.

If you are looking to create more specific ads for your business in AdWords Express, you can learn more about creating ads in Express here.

We hope this helps you get started! If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens