AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Nonprofit Application Rejection?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We're trying to secure an AdWords Grant for our client's nonprofit organization, but the application for the NonProfit account keeps getting rejected. Can someone from Google help us figure out why so we can either resolve the issue or have an answer to give the client?

Thank you!

Amy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Nonprofit Application Rejection?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What is listed as the reason for the rejection?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We received this email:

Hello,

Thank you for applying to the Google for Nonprofits program.

We regret to inform you that your application for The Triskeles Foundation dba Mrs. Green's World has not been approved. To learn more about the program's eligibility criteria, please refer to our eligibility guidelines at https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/3215869?hl=en.

Please note that Google reserves the right to award approval status to any organization. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion and decisions regarding award recipients are final.

We appreciate your interest in the Google for Nonprofits program.

Sincerely,

The Google for Nonprofits Team

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.