AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Non Profit status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, World!

My name is Jeffrey Murphy and I am the Founder and President of a non-profit 501(c)(3) called Recession Proof Holdings Foundation for Military and Veterans Affairs (RPHFMVA).  We are registered with the IRS, DUNS, CVE, and GuideStar.

Our mission is to assist Military personnel transition into civilian life, then help them sustain as productive members of society by offering a wide array of services from social to economic.  This would include veterans already discharged from military service.

According to the disqualification clause, Governmental entities and Organizations do not qualify.  Does this define as inter-governmental organizations or organization who provide services to individuals and other non-profits benefiting current or previous government employees?

Our organization is not one of the government, nor do we work in government space.  We are, however targeting a specific niche, which they may or may not be enrolled with governmental agencies.

Before we get started, I'd like to know if our organization falls in this disqualification bracket?

Jeffrey Murphy, Founder / Executive Director

RPHFMVA

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Non Profit status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@RPH Foundation for Military a

Your organization would not be considered a government entity and does appear to meet the Ad Grants eligibility requirements. You are encouraged to apply.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Non Profit status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@RPH Foundation for Military a

Your organization would not be considered a government entity and does appear to meet the Ad Grants eligibility requirements. You are encouraged to apply.