AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

No longer accepting GrantsPro applications?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed today that on the Grantspro Overview & Eligibility page it says that "The Ad Grants team is no longer accepting Grantspro applications". Does anyone have any insight as to whether this is a temporary measure? My account is eligible for Grantspro today, so I'm hoping that they will be accepting applications again soon!

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6022748?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No longer accepting GrantsPro applications?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just spoke with someone at Google about this very question who told me the program is still available but due to the backlog of GrantsPro applications they are putting a temporary hold on accepting new applications.  They recommended I check back in two weeks.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
The grantspro program is on a permanent hold.

Please see the official response from the Ad Grants team regarding grantspro in this thread:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Grantspro-update/m-p/644798#M3034

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wow hoping this is the case! We finally became eligible after last month and I was about to submit an application today. I heart sunk when I saw the notice saying it was not accepting applications.

I'll check back later this month, fingers crossed...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here, Mike. My client just became eligible and we were about to submit the application...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
While I certainly wish Grantspro would continue as well, the project manager has relayed to me that this is a permanent hold on Grantspro - but rest assured, the Ad Grants program itself is not going anywhere.