AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

No longer accepting GrantsPro applications?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed today that on the Grantspro Overview & Eligibility page it says that "The Ad Grants team is no longer accepting Grantspro applications". Does anyone have any insight as to whether this is a temporary measure? My account is eligible for Grantspro today, so I'm hoping that they will be accepting applications again soon!

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6022748?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No longer accepting GrantsPro applications?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just spoke with someone at Google about this very question who told me the program is still available but due to the backlog of GrantsPro applications they are putting a temporary hold on accepting new applications.  They recommended I check back in two weeks.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
The grantspro program is on a permanent hold.

Please see the official response from the Ad Grants team regarding grantspro in this thread:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Grantspro-update/m-p/644798#M3034

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wow hoping this is the case! We finally became eligible after last month and I was about to submit an application today. I heart sunk when I saw the notice saying it was not accepting applications.

I'll check back later this month, fingers crossed...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here, Mike. My client just became eligible and we were about to submit the application...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
While I certainly wish Grantspro would continue as well, the project manager has relayed to me that this is a permanent hold on Grantspro - but rest assured, the Ad Grants program itself is not going anywhere.