Guide Me
star_border

No email received

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have been struggling to setup my Google Ad Grants account for a few weeks and cannot find a good solution in Google's help pages or a related issue in these forums.

The issue I am encountering is this: I have been approved for Google For Nonprofits and I completed the required steps to setup my Google Adwords account in the way described in the setup guide for Google Ad Grants. I have not been able to complete the last step of enrolling in Google Ad Grants because the 'Enroll' button is not available. In its place is a message saying 'Approved' and a tooltip that refers me to the acceptance email to continue. I have not received an acceptance email and am at a loss for how to continue.

My questions are these:

1. Does the 'Approved' status listed under 'Google Ad Grants' mean that we are, in fact, approved to receive Google Ad Grants?

2. How can I proceed with setting up the account, given that I have not received an approval email?

Any help on these matters is appreciated.

Thank you,

Matthew Fisher

Community Foundation of Tompkins County

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: No email received

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the helpful reply. I am not sure where I can login to my Google Ad Grants account. I am able to log into my Google Adwords account.

In the Adwords account, the campaign I created during setup is enabled, however it is not generating impressions. At the top of the screen, I have the following error: "Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information."

In the setup instructions, I was advised not to enter billing information.

Let me know if you have additional insights here.

Thanks,

MF

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matthew,

Sometimes the email does go into the junk or spam folders. Rest assured, if the status listed under Google Ad Grants shows as approved then you are in fact approved and your Ad Grant account should be active and is generating impressions and clicks.

When you log into your Google ad grants account if you see that it is not active in generating impressions than there are a few things you may need to do:

• Ensure that your campaigns are in enabled status
  • Make sure you have accept the terms and conditions that are listed on the billing summary page. (Note: on the billing summary page you should also see "this account is not billed" or similar verbiage.)

At that point, you should be good to go. Feel free to follow back up if you need any further assistance.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the helpful reply. I am not sure where I can login to my Google Ad Grants account. I am able to log into my Google Adwords account.

In the Adwords account, the campaign I created during setup is enabled, however it is not generating impressions. At the top of the screen, I have the following error: "Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information."

In the setup instructions, I was advised not to enter billing information.

Let me know if you have additional insights here.

Thanks,

MF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

Thanks again for your reply. Unfortunately, I have not been able to resolve this issue. Do you have any other insights as to what might be going on?

Thank you,

MF