5.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

New to this and so confused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

our charity just got accepted but all this adwords stuff is confusing to an average person any suggestions how to flurish

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New to this and so confused

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Len,

Welcome to the community!

There is certainly a lot to learn about AdWords to be able to manage it efficiently and the Ad Grant (Google's nonprofit version of AdWords) has unique challenges. However, there is no need to be intimidated by those challenges. When you need help just reach out here in the Help Forum. If you need professional help, then there is a list of qualified agencies in the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace. Simply filter by product and select: AdWords to see a list of agencies that specialize in helping nonprofits with AdWords. (*disclosure - my agency is listed in there as well.)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
think I emailed your company yesterday off your form page Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've doing this for two years with no prior experience. It can be a lot to take on. But one step at a time.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I also recommend "Ultimate Guide to Google Adwords" by Perry Marshall. It's a must-read for anyone who is serious. Also, read all of Mr. Robert Coats' responses, as many tips and tricks lie within those helpful guidelines... and PLAY WITH IT! Don't be afraid to use it once you learn the guidelines and best-practices, go for it! Nothing to fear and in my experience Google is very forgiving if you slip up once in a while. Just practice with a budget (or ad grant) in place!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much. great advice always

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert!

I need similar help too but I was unable to see the list of agencies. I don't think they are there.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Gabby Y

Apologies for the delayed reply.

If you go to the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace you can filter by product and select: AdWords to see a list of agencies that specialize in helping nonprofits with AdWords. You can also filter further by region to see agencies specific to your country.

New to this and so confused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you so much,..