Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Need more information about the prohibited products in my industry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm creating a new site that will feature only permitted products (firearm related). The main reason is the ability to advertise it but I have one issue: the information they provided is too general.
If you navigate to their page containing the information (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6014299?hl=en-GB) you will see that the information is very general and therefore isn't very helpful to firearm accessories sellers.

An example would be a rail system which is an upgrade to an existing one and the gun can function without it, even though it will really be uncomfortable, a collapsible buttstock, rail attachments product etc...

This is the list of products we would like to sell:

Handguards / Rail Systems
Body Armor
Buttstocks (without tubes of course)
Bipods / Foregrips
Rail attachment
Pistol to Carbine conversion kits

Those are the products I'm sure are forbidden:
Barrels
Magazines
Tubes
Pistol Grips
Any inside part of a firearm
Firearm

If someone knows which are prohibited, please share the knowledge.

Thank you,

Moshe B.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Need more information about the prohibited products in my industry

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

These products a typical accessories. I would say they all will be banned. I would not take the risk. If suspended, you will not have any other option but to remove them entirely.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’