AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
6K members online now
6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Need more information about the prohibited products in my industry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm creating a new site that will feature only permitted products (firearm related). The main reason is the ability to advertise it but I have one issue: the information they provided is too general.
If you navigate to their page containing the information (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6014299?hl=en-GB) you will see that the information is very general and therefore isn't very helpful to firearm accessories sellers.

An example would be a rail system which is an upgrade to an existing one and the gun can function without it, even though it will really be uncomfortable, a collapsible buttstock, rail attachments product etc...

This is the list of products we would like to sell:

Handguards / Rail Systems
Body Armor
Buttstocks (without tubes of course)
Bipods / Foregrips
Rail attachment
Pistol to Carbine conversion kits

Those are the products I'm sure are forbidden:
Barrels
Magazines
Tubes
Pistol Grips
Any inside part of a firearm
Firearm

If someone knows which are prohibited, please share the knowledge.

Thank you,

Moshe B.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Need more information about the prohibited products in my industry

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

These products a typical accessories. I would say they all will be banned. I would not take the risk. If suspended, you will not have any other option but to remove them entirely.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’