Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help Finding an Advertiser to Fill my Position for a Nonprofit

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am a former advertiser who was advertising for the nonprofit STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) organization. This nonprofit educates kids on science and math related programs in a fun way through after school and summer programs. The nonprofit services included after school and weekend programs.

As I am no longer advertising, I am reaching out to the advertising community to see if I can find an advertiser who is looking for an opportunity to work with this nonprofit organization. 

This can be a great way to give back or even hone your skills as an advertiser, add a reference for your resume etc. When I advertised for this organization I chose to volunteer and wouldn't except any form of compensation from her. However she had mentioned to me on several occasions that she may be willing to pay the next advertiser as she was very please with the results. 

If any advertisers both new and experience are looking for an advertising opportunity please feel free to comment.

Any information on where I can find another advertiser for her or inquiries on how to get started are openly welcomed. 

All the best,

Stefan

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Help Finding an Advertiser to Fill my Position for a Nonprofit

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Stefan G.

When it comes to hiring someone to handle AdWords, I would tell your client to hire an account manager or agency the same way she would hire any outside contractor. Verify experience, check references, and make sure she's very clear on goals and expectations.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is there any way I can find someone within the Adwords community who would
be up for the job?

Thanks,

Stefan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Stefang G

Glad to hear that your client has had success with Google Ad Grants and wants to continue. 

For volunteer help, I would recommend looking on Volunteermatch.com

If your client needs professional help, then there is a list of qualified agencies in the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace. Simply filter by product and select: AdWords to see a list of agencies that specialize in helping nonprofits with AdWords - you can also filter by region to get country specific agencies.

Lastly, you will want to remove your clients name and website address from your post above. Although your intentions are certainly honorable in this case, the community has a policy about posting links that may be considered self-promotional. Additionally, your client could end up getting several unsolicited and unwanted proposals.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay thanks Robert,

I just edited the post and I will be letting my client know of these
resources.

Stefan