# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Google ads do not seem to be working. I do not see a clear reason for this

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ron,

When you day they do not seem to be working... do you mean they are active but not generating much actions or do you mean they were not approved and therefore are disabled? 

Kind Regards,

James

I have had my Adwords acct suspended and I don't know why. It says repeated violations. Tell me what

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had my Adwords acct suspended and I don't know why. It says repeated violations. Tell me what

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says I have been in continuous violation of the rules. Don't know what they mean. My bill is paid.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I am not advertising at present but still don't like to see the suspended note for no reason.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Ron,

Please use the links I have supplied. Paying your bill and operating AdWords according the the policies and guidelines are two different things. AdWords has many, very specific rules for usage. 

All the Best,

James