AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Ads Within One Ad Grantee Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning Google Advertiser Community!

I tried searching for this through the threads, so I really hope this question has not already been answered;

I'm new-ish to Google Ad Grants, and I'm using AdWords Express. I'm wondering if I'm allowed to create multiple ads within my account, or if I can only have ad running at a time?

The one ad that I currently have set up, is a very vague overview of our non-profit website, but I'd like to create more targeted ads for some pages of our website. When I had set up my original ad, I had set the budget as a daily average of $329, as directed, but we are reaching nowhere near that number at the moment. My thinking is, if I set up a second ad, do I have to change the budget to half of that amount, so that my total sum of daily budgets adds up to $329?

Thank you very much!

Justin B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Justin B
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Justin,

Yes you can have multiple ads, and no you don't have to change your budget. Multiple ads is good for split-testing.

Best of luck,

David

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Justin B
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Justin,

Yes you can have multiple ads, and no you don't have to change your budget. Multiple ads is good for split-testing.

Best of luck,

David