Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile ads not working properly in Ad Grants account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

We have recently switched from a paid Adwords account and joined the Ad Grants program, and truly appreciate the opportunity Google has given us. However, we're experiencing issues with mobile ads in the Ad Grants account. The ads are not showing up the way it should in mobile. 

When we used our paid account we received all our traffic from just a single keyword, which was our most important keyword. We had an average position of 1.1 with a bidding limit of 1 dollar. With our Ad grants account we still have an average position of 1.1 on the same keyword and a bidding limit of 2 dollars.

When we had our paid account and I would search our keyword on desktop or mobile, we would always see our ads show up on top on both. Since using ad grants, when searching the keyword, we can see our ads on top on desktop, but we have never even been able to see the ad show up on mobile, even though we have tried many times.

This is really disappointing because we have dropped significantly in traffic from our most important keyword. And most of our conversions actually came from mobile. 

Does anyone know why this is happening?

According to the attached Adwords statistics our ads are showing up 80% less on mobile now.

Screenshot_20170620-122229.pngScreenshot_20170620-122331.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems the attached files do not load properly. They can be accessed here instead https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0n4myg40gl84b78/AACERifyhFIp5nZH3_QKSbTJa?dl=0

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also I would like to add that we have have added many more keywords to the new account, and we're experiencing similar issues with all. When searching on desktop we have been able to see every single ad, most are even on top of the first page, but on mobile they just don't show up at all no matter how far down we go on on the search results. We have not been able to see a single mobile ad.